Guest Post Guidelines:
- It’s always better to pitch an idea first, rather than invest time and effort only to be disappointed by a rejection.
- The ideal length for news stories is about 600 words. They should address one main idea or theme and not attempt to wrap multiple, complex stories into a lengthy mainbar.
- Because of the large volume of submissions, we will contact you only if your piece is accepted. If you do not hear from us within three business days, please feel free to submit your article to other publications.
- Please submit your article or pitch just once. Should the newsroom not accept your piece, please feel free to approach the Insights editor.
- The images should be in the highest possible resolution to ensure they do not appear blurry when published.
- Please ensure that image files are named in lowercase, and hyphenated (instead of underscored or with spaces) like this: tool-name.jpg.
- We will charge you $16 per post.